Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Simple Things in Life

I have decided that sometimes God sends you love in and through a snow scraper. If it is not a snow scraper it might be an old friend calling you up and inviting you to attend the temple with Him. Receiving a smile from someone, a roommate being there and knowing when something is wrong and provides the opportunity to talk about it.  I know that God has shown His love for me through statistics.Statistics is not a subject that comes easily to me and I have to strive to understand it. But, I have seen little tender mercies that He has sent me little by little this semester in which I am very grateful! But, there is one thing that I know for sure I do know that God knows statistics. I do know that God knew how badly a snow scraper for my car would brighten my day.After, I was able to appreciate the beauty of the first snowfall of the year. He knows how temple attendance makes all of the worldly worries and fears diminish when we enter into His house. And He knows how bad we need certain people in our life in order to progress and for them to sometimes remind us who we are in our Heavenly Father's eyes. I am grateful for the simple things in life. I am grateful for the love that Heavenly Father sends me many times through other people. In the word's of President Uchtdorf: We would do well, to slow down a little bit, and look to the things ( the simple things) that matter most."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment